Roy has been featured in many media such as Nashville Arts Magazine, Southern Living Magazine, American Craft, Ceramic Monthly, Country Living and at Jerry Park Photography.
615-477-2624 - Brentwood, Tennessee
‣ Oaklands Historic House Museum - Murfreesboro, TN
‣ Historic Travellers Rest Plantation & Museum - Nashville, TN
‣ Cannonsburgh Village - Murfreesboro, TN
‣ Sam Davis Home & Museum - Smyrna, TN
‣ The Clay Lady's Studio Artist Co-op & Gallery - Nashville, TN
All glazes used are food, dishwasher and oven safe.
‣ Bliss Yarns, Brentwood, TN.
A bit of history on Roy Overcast.
Where you can meet Roy Overcast.
‣ The Shop at Belle Meade Plantation - Nashville, TN
Roy chose clay to express himself because of its spontaneity, sculptural and utilitarian aspects. The use of the potter's wheel and hand-building techniques are used in the productions of his forms since 1970.
The works of Roy Overcast may be found at the following locations:
The clay works by Roy Overcast of Brentwood, Tennessee are made of earthenware or stoneware clay.
Each piece is totally designed and executed with the spirit of mind and skill of the hand.
Roy got into pottery because he thought it looked easy. An art student at MTSU, he happened upon other art students in a pottery studio and told himself it would be a piece of cake.